Welcome to Shortstay-MK ... your key to some of the finest serviced apartment rentals in Milton Keynes
Our short-term apartment rentals make a great deal of sense for the business or personal visitor who wants superb quality, efficiency and amenities... without paying through the nose.
You really can't beat not only the convenience and comfort of Shortstay-MK rentals, but also their sheer value for money. Prices per day per person come in much lower than those of any four-star hotel in Milton Keynes. And the benefits are substantial.
Luxury short stay apartments handpicked for their comfort and convenience
Our serviced apartments give you on average more than twice the space of a hotel room, plus a range of quality facilities and choices that hotels can't provide. Our most recent update is free super-fast fibre broadband in all of our serviced apartments and houses.
Considering that we offer some of the most sophisticated self-catering apartments in Milton Keynes, you may not want to stray beyond the relaxation of your beautifully equipped home-from-home... especially as there are good grocery shopping facilities just a few minutes' walk from all our short stay apartment complexes.
However with all our apartments located around Milton Keynes' lively, multi-cultural restaurant and bar district, The Hub - or the equally entertaining and internationally renowned Theatre District - you have a huge range of activities and gourmet choices literally on your doorstep as an alternative to self-catering.
Right where you want to be in Milton Keynes
All of our Shortstay-MK rentals are within walking distance or a very short bus or car ride of...
• The business, commerce and municipal districts of Milton Keynes
• The Centre MK, one of Europe's largest indoor shopping mall complexes
• The main line train station (Euston 30 minutes, Birmingham & airport approx 50 minutes)
• The renowned Theatre District, the Snozone and numerous other leisure activities
And farther afield?
• The M1 motorway (7 minutes)
• London Luton airport (25 minutes)
• The A5 main highway (5 minutes)
• Birmingham International Airport (60 minutes)
• Heathrow Airport (60 minutes)
• If you don't want to take your car (from its own, free, private parking space that goes with each of our short stay apartments) public transport within MK is good, taxis are cheap and abundant, and local rail services are pretty good, too.
Shortstay-MK: Milton Keynes' premier experts on self-catering accommodation
Our dedicated team of short let experts really know their stuff, and know how to pick exactly the serviced apartment you need - whether it's just one for a personal visit, or a number of apartments for a business requirement.
The Shortstay-MK team are all local Milton Keynes people who know the city and its surrounding areas like the proverbial back of their hands. They also know each apartment personally, so are ideally placed to match one - or however many - to suit your needs.
If you want to stay where it matters - and makes sense - in Milton Keynes ..... you're on the right website.
Choose and book your Shortstay-MK self-catering apartment now. To download the Shortstay-MK brochure just click here.
From March 2020 all of our houses and apartments are offered with super-fast fibre broadband allowing you to download and stream your favourite programmes together with a DVD player.
For a small extra charge we can even offer a home entertainment package of Sky Sports and Movies. Please request prior to arrival.