Looking after the health, safety and well being of our guests.
We want to reassure guests and potential guests, that ShortstayMK take COVID-19 very seriously. We are placing special procedures to shield guests and staff as much as possible from the risk of infection.
In preparation for welcoming our guests, we are ensuring that:
- A risk assessment has been carried out to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection.
- Key collection from our manned security desk where a heat sense camera is in operation. Front desk is equipped with protection screens and hand sanitiser is available.
- Sanitisation of keys, parking permits, instructions and envelopes prior to Check-in hand over and after Check-out collection.
- For track and trace purposes all guests are requested to complete the registration card providing full contact details for the rapid response in cases of illness of staff or guests.
- “No contact” weekly service clean where guests vacate the apartment to minimise contact with cleaning staff.
- Cleaning staff to wear PPE.
- Option to opt-out of weekly cleaning with contact free delivery of linen, towels and any consumables.
- Extra cleaning on high touch items and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- TV remotes placed in fresh sealed bags between guests.
- Hand sanitiser gel is available in accommodation.
- All linens sanitised in high temperature wash.
- Dirty linen is immediately bagged up and stored in a separate area waiting collection.
- Physical distancing throughout the establishment according to local law.
With the above measures in place, we feel confident we can dramatically reduce the risk of contracting the virus whilst staying with us.
For any health or safety concerns pertaining to the pandemic, please contact our Office Manager on 01908 540 636 or 07771 519 370. Alternatively email email@example.com.