Looking after the health, safety and well being of our guests.
We want to reassure guests and potential guests, that we take COVID-19 very seriously. We are placing special procedures to shield guests and staff as much as possible from the risk of infection.
In preparation for welcoming our guests, we are ensuring that a risk assessment has been carried out to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection and have taken the following measures.
- Key collection from our manned security desk where a heat sense camera is in operation. Front desk is equipped with protection screens and hand sanitiser is available.
- Sanitisation of keys, parking permits, instructions and envelopes prior to Check-in hand over and after Check-out collection.
- For track and trace purposes all guests are requested to complete the registration card providing full contact details for the rapid response in cases of illness of staff or guests.
- Any guest falling ill or displaying symptoms of Covid-19 whilst in situ must immediately contact the office so we can contact a healthcare worker. You must stay in your apartment and follow the physical distancing measures, hand cleaning and respiratory hygiene.
- “No contact” weekly service clean where guests vacate the apartment to minimise contact with cleaning staff.
- No food deliveries will be permitted inside the building. All food deliveries are to be collected from front entrance of the main building where you are residing.
- External contractors and the SSMK maintenance team will be wearing face masks and gloves during the time of their visit and we will advise you of the estimated time of visit.
- Cleaning staff to wear PPE, face masks and gloves.
- Option to opt-out of weekly cleaning with contact free delivery of linen, towels and any consumables.
- Extra cleaning on high touch items and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- TV remotes placed in fresh sealed bags between guests.
- Always keep your accommodation well ventilated.
- Hand sanitiser gel is available in accommodation. Hand hygiene, regularly and thoroughly clean hands with an alcohol based hand rub or washing them with soap and water.
- All linens sanitised in high temperature wash.
- Dirty linen is immediately bagged up and stored in a separate area waiting collection.
- Physical distancing throughout the establishment according to local law by maintaining a 1m distance.
- Respiratory hygiene, cover the mouth and nose with a bent elbow when coughing or sneezing. Used tissues must be disposed of immediately in a bin with a lid. Follow with hand hygiene.
- Always wear a face mask
- Follow the notices and safety instructions for physical distancing when using the lifts.
- Keep your accommodation well ventilated at all times.
With the above measures in place, we feel confident we can dramatically reduce the risk of contracting the virus whilst staying with us.
For any health or safety concerns pertaining to the pandemic, please contact our Office Manager on 01908 540636 or 07771 519 370 or alternatively email email@example.com.