Set within 4.3 acres of contemporary architecture and landscaping, the Hub:MK is a landmark city-centre development. Our 1 bedroom, stylishly designed apartments are set around a vibrant plaza nestled between Avebury Boulevard and Silbury Boulevard.
- complimentary superfast fibre broadband
- on-site allocated parking
- home entertainment system, flatscreen TV, ultimate Sky TV package with sports and movies
- fully equipped kitchen
- weekly housemaid service
- bed linen and towels provided
- elevator to all floors
- full central heating
- 24-hour check-in
Perfectly located between Milton Keynes Central, offering direct links to London and Birmingham, the coach-way and The Centre:MK's mile-long shopping mall. Just a short walk to Xscape entertainment venue, home to Cineworld, iFly and Snozone.
- Milton Keynes Central and coach way just a 10-minute walk
- M1 Junction 14, 3-mile drive
- London Luton airport, 25-minute car journey
- London Heathrow airport, 40-minute car journey
Local people often boast about The Hub, only a few minutes from where many of our Shortstay-MK serviced apartments are located, because they say you can eat and drink your delicious way around several countries all within a few metres of each other.
Designed to be the gastronomic centre of this glittering new city, The Hub's focus is around an inner square that boasts a large fountain in summer months - around the edges of which visitors are welcome to paddle if they want ... and perhaps a little farther away, sit in the outdoor luxury of the surrounding water holes in good weather.
Tempting your tastebuds just outside your serviced apartment in Milton Keynes
Overlooking this is the main cafe society of Milton Keynes, with plenty of outdoor seating when the weather is good and equally as much comfort indoors if it's not. Just beyond the inner square, there are more restaurants and bars. In all, the current hospitality options include:
- Banana Tree - Indo-Chinese cocktails and food.
- Be At One - elaborate cocktails.
- Bogota Coffeehouse - plus tea, other drinks and snacks.
- Browns Bar and Brasserie - cocktails and international menu.
- Las Iguanas - a fusion of Iberia, African and South American delicacies
- Nandos - popular chain offering peri-peri chicken dishes
- Oscars - dining with eclectic wines and artisan spirits.
- Slug and Lettuce - dining and cocktails
- Turtle Bay - Jamaican cuisine, Caribbean cocktails
- Zizzi - Italian food and wine
Generous discounts for most Hub restaurants and bars
Because here at Shortstay-MK we have a good relationship with our neighbouring hospitality business in the Hub, we're able to give you very worthwhile discount vouchers to use when you feel like dining out.
And what about other amenities?
Bearing in mind that just a few minutes walk from your apartment rental you'll find a multitude of shops, gyms, hair and beauty salons, cinemas and everything else you would expect from a modern, compactly-designed city, here are some of the other amenities that are literally on your doorstep:
- Dance Box Studios - dance studio and fitness facility.
- Headonist Hair and Beauty - discounted unisex hair and beauty studio
- Sweat Studios - non-nonsense yoga
Feeling hungry already? Get in touch now to reserve your Shortstay-MK serviced apartment - or apartments.
Set around a vibrant plaza with water fountains, our Manhattan, Chelsea, Dakota, Brooklyn and Staten serviced apartments will not disappoint and are ideally located in the heart of the business district.
Everything on my doorstep. Loads of restaurants in the plaza below - great to just people watch. Particularly loved the free Sky sports. - Feb 2015
I really enjoyed my stay at Vizion. I could walk to the office and leave my car in the secure car park all week - loved the modern apartment too! - February 2015
From the afternoon of
To the morning of
Price (Additional fees applies)